Pickup and SUV owners can soon sink their teeth into updated Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 All-Terrain tires featuring the company’s new longer and deeper Sidebiters® design.
Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels will upgrade nine current Deegan 38 All-Terrain SKUs to Sidebiters® that are 50 percent deeper and are up to 50 percent longer.
“Come 2019, nine Deegan 38 All-Terrain sizes are going to have more bite,” said Ken Warner, Vice President of Marketing for Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels. “Now light-duty truck and SUV drivers know they can drive these tires farther, with better traction than ever before.”
In addition to the new, larger Sidebiters®, Deegan 38 All-Terrains also have a larger, open-void tread pattern, proprietary compound and durable construction uniquely suited to today’s pickups and SUVs.
• Silica-reinforced tread compound and siping for all-weather performance, cut/chip resistance and
• High-tensile, 2-ply body cord for increased durability with reduced weight and improved ride;
• Variable draft angles and tread edge chamfers that reduce stone retention;
• Angled shoulder scallops and two-pitch Sidebiters® pattern for off-road traction;
• Tread element side bars for stability & responsiveness.
With the recent addition of two new sizes, Deegan 38 All-Terrain tires are now available in 35 sizes from 15 to 22 inches. Mickey Thompson offers a 55,000-mile limited tread wear warranty on “LT” sizes, and a 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty on “SUV” sizes.